 CAD / 15563
    Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available —Ludo Soete
   (...) I'm also interested in a list to see before i deside if i install the Non CA parts or not. I guess a list with a small picture on LDRAW.ORG could be possible? Anyone can reffer to this list, and once the part is re-written, it can be deleted (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Have you missed this message (URL) ? Exactly what you wants to see can be found at (URL) most parts are now on the PT (because it is a rewrite the parts needs to be certified before they can be issued). I would welcome you and also other to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)