 CAD / 13724
Re: Classic Windows: Variants of 646*.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:33:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:

Following the naming scheme discussed here, the full set of LDraw files for the
classic windows and their glass from 1x1x1 up to 1x6x2 has now been posted to
the Parts Tracker. Please see the review summary
<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptreviewsummary.cgi?f=classicwindows>
which should help to manage the review process. I'd like these to be issued as a
batch.

Chris

Here's my latest "dissertation" on the classic windows..... :-)

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=52414

Gary Istok