 CAD / 11049
Re: Classic Windows: 32c - Not yet confirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:54:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.w.dee/LDrawClassicWindows/

Hmm, this doesn't look good. I have 6 red, 2 white, and 1 yellow door w open
stud, no hole. All of them right. It seems too many to be coincidential...

/Tore

I'm not sure what you are saying here. 32.dat is the left (hinged) door with the
knob on the right.
Do you mean you have 9 copies of
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=32 all with no hole?
If true, it is certainly strange that all of my type 32 parts do have a hole and
all of my 33 parts have no hole. I'll check again tonight, but pretty sure I
recorded my findings correctly.

The discussion is probably acamdemic, since the presence or absence of the small
hole alone is non-functional, and seems to be correlated with the long ledge (on
parts that have a ledge). So for 32 and 33 I propose only to release two
versions :
..a : Solid stud, hole
..b : Hollow stud, hole (since we know this exists on 32 and 33) OR
..c : Hollow stud, no hole (if we can prove 32 without hole)
Does this make sense?

Chris