 CAD / 13744
Re: Classic Windows: Variants of 646*.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:41:58 GMT

By naming scheme, I meant file-naming scheme. I didn’t detect that the descriptions were too long unitl I tried to post them to the Parts Tracker, and wasn’t that happy with how I ended up abbreviating them. At a first glance you suggestions look OK. I’ll take another look and fix them.

Thanks, Chris

.. and now they’re fixed.

Chris