 CAD / 11034
Re: Classic Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:44:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I am pretty sure the solid stud variant only came with large ledge because
the reason they shortned the ledges was to allow the shutters to be
completely closed. And the shutters came in the early 70's, or at least
long after the solid studded windows era. I haven't seen any solid studs on
an ABS made window.

As I dont have any solid-stud classic windows, can anyone please clarify whether
these had the "top holes" between the outer pair of studs, to hold the glass in
place.

/Tore

<snipped lds code>

Chris

I have generated the DAT files for all the single pane classic windows up to
1x4x2. Now I could really do with some assistance to clarify which versions
really exist.

I have generated a quick reference page at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.w.dee/LDrawClassicWindows/

Please reply to this message with the proposed part number (eg. 27a.dat) if you
can confirm the existence any of the versions marked "unknown".

Chris