 CAD / 11028
11027  |  11029
Subject:
Classic Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:04:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I am pretty sure the solid stud variant only came with large ledge because
the reason they shortned the ledges was to allow the shutters to be
completely closed. And the shutters came in the early 70's, or at least
long after the solid studded windows era. I haven't seen any solid studs on
an ABS made window.

As I dont have any solid-stud classic windows, can anyone please clarify whether
these had the "top holes" between the outer pair of studs, to hold the glass in
place.

/Tore

<snipped lds code>

Chris