 CAD / 11035
Re: Classic Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:32:44 GMT

I have generated the DAT files for all the single pane classic windows up • to
1x4x2. Now I could really do with some assistance to clarify which • versions
really exist.

I have generated a quick reference page at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.w.dee/LDrawClassicWindows/

Please reply to this message with the proposed part number (eg. 27a.dat) • if you
can confirm the existence any of the versions marked "unknown".

Chris

I was looking on the quick reference page and there are three windows type
missing from that list. Maybe you have them on another list? I have 4 pieces
of 453cc01 (red), and one piece of 453bc01 (red), 2 pieces of 31cc01 (red),
3 pieces of 7026cc01 (2 red, 1 yellow).

But I also have 1 piece of 1x6x3 yellow window with hollow studs, and there
are almost no ledge here, or it is square. And in addition to this I have 2
pieces of 1x6x2 red windows with hollow studs (one with long ledge the other
with short ledge), both with holow studs. Another thing with those two
windows is that there are three window "fields", the field in the middle is
3 like a 3 studs wide, and those to on the side is like 1,5 sud wide fields.
I do not have a digital camera at this time so I can not show you how they
look like at this time.

And the last 4 classic windows pieces I have (actually they are doors) is
1x2x3 Windows with two fields divided horisontaly. Lowest field is 1unit
high and top is 2 units high. They do not have a sharp ledge and look more
like the 1x6x3 window. I have 1 white, 2 yellow and 1 red pieces.

Are there any partnumber on thise last three types of windows?

Can I get the ldraw .dat file for any of these classic windows?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
Norway