 CAD / 11048
Classic Windows: 32c - Not yet confirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 03:29:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.w.dee/LDrawClassicWindows/

Hmm, this doesn't look good. I have 6 red, 2 white, and 1 yellow door w open
stud, no hole. All of them right. It seems too many to be coincidential...

/Tore