 CAD / 11037
11036  |  11038
Subject:
Classic Windows Type a: Solid Studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:11:18 GMT

(Let's keep this thread for inventories and discussion on solid studded classic
doors and windows)

Inventory from my collection:
27a solid stud, long ledge, hole, no glass(1): confirmed!
7026a solid studs, long ledge, hole, no glass(1): confirmed!
7026ac01 solid studs, long ledge, hole, glass: confirmed!
31a solid studs, long ledge, holes, no glass(1): confirmed!
453ac01 solid studs, long ledge, holes, glass: confirmed!
645a solid studs, long ledge, holes, no glass(1): confirmed!
645ac01 solid studs, long ledge, holes, glass: confirmed!
646ac01 solid studs, long ledge, holes, glass: confirmed!
33a solid studs, hole, no glass(1): confirmed!
33ac01 solid studs, hole, glass: confirmed!

(1) glass lost or part launched without glass, no visible traces of glue

All above are made of the pre-ABS, paler plastic.

/Tore
(to be continued...)