 CAD / 11041
Re: Classic Windows: Variants of 646*.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 05:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
I have generated a quick reference page at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.w.dee/LDrawClassicWindows/

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:>
I have 3 variants of 646*.dat I think:

646ac01 solid stud, holes, long ledge, glass about 66 ldu wide
646bc01 hollow stud, holes, long ledge, glass about 66 ldu wide
646cc01 hollow stud, no holes, long ledge, glass 112 ldu wide

646a/b: Holes are at x=+/-20
(645a/b: Holes are at x=+/-40)

Small verical rectangle also at front of long ledge (646ac01/bc01). This is also
the case on 645ac01/bc01 (but not 1- through 4-wide windows).

Tore,
The variants of the shutter window you describe have been discussed before:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=22254

The rest of that thread is also interesting in regards to classic windows.

Hope that helps,
Clark