 CAD / 11050
Re: Classic Windows: 32c - Not yet confirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:10:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.w.dee/LDrawClassicWindows/

Hmm, this doesn't look good. I have 6 red, 2 white, and 1 yellow door w open
stud, no hole. All of them right. It seems too many to be coincidential...

/Tore

I'm not sure what you are saying here. 32.dat is the left (hinged) door with the
knob on the right.

With too little sleep, I'm not sure what I'm saying either... :)
Let me see...

I have 9 copies of 33cc01 and no copy of 32c[c01]
I have lots of 32bc01 and 33bc01, I won't even count them.
Then I have two or more copies of 33ac01 but no 32ac01

The discussion is probably acamdemic, since the presence or absence of the small
hole alone is non-functional, and seems to be correlated with the long ledge (on
parts that have a ledge). So for 32 and 33 I propose only to release two
versions :
..a : Solid stud, hole
..b : Hollow stud, hole (since we know this exists on 32 and 33) OR
..c : Hollow stud, no hole (if we can prove 32 without hole)
Does this make sense?

Yes, I think so. And as I said in the subject line: 32c is not yet confirmed.
Sorry for being unclear.

/Tore

Chris