 CAD / 11043
Re: Classic Windows: Variants of 646*.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Clark Stephens wrote:
Tore,
The variants of the shutter window you describe have been discussed before:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=22254

The rest of that thread is also interesting in regards to classic windows.

Hope that helps,
Clark

Oh dear, oh dear! Just as I thought I was getting to understand something,
everything turns out to be much more complicated.

It really saddens me to see that appearantly it wasn't just Samsonite that sold
windows without glasses. Pop went my illusion. OTOH, the good thing is that
Samsonite's status has been upgraded from "almost clone" to "near LEGO original"
in my eyes... :)

/Tore