 Announcements / 3756
3755  |  3757
Subject:
PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:16:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I just developed a web application for the iPhone called iPick-a-Brick:

http://www.brickbuildr.com/iPaB/

This is the current list of part on the PaB wall at the LIC in Orlando, FL... as of yesterday (minus a few more parts I still need to enter into the database... I really hate data entry).

Anyway, I’d like to enter PaB data from other LEGO stores. If anyone wants to e-mail me some of that information, I would greatly appreciate it, but please contact me first before sending data... I’d like for the part information to be mapped back to a X/Y coordinate on the PaB wall -- this will make updating the information much easier later...

In the mean time, over the next week or so, I’ll be working on a way for ‘trusted’ people to log into the web-site, and update a store’s inventory in real time. If you live close to a LEGO store with a PaB and would like to help keep this on-line inventory up-to-date, e-mail me. Will will be able to do it on-line via a iPhone (or any mobile device with a web-browser).

Some Disclaimers: This web-site does not guarantee the accuracy of a store’s inventory; some items may be sold out or the information on this web-site may be inaccurate or out-of-date. Information for this web-site is only to be used for reference. If you find this list to be out-of-date, please help us by e-mail us with updates.

--Mike.