 Announcements / 3755
3754  |  3756
Subject:
Iron Man Building Contest at Reasonably Clever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:51:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

Our last contest, Steampunk in 50 Bricks or less, was quite well received with nearly 100 models submitted. We’re hoping to keep things rolling with our next contest, loosely themed around the upcoming Iron Man movie.

Pumping Iron Logo

The challenge is to build a “Special Mission” Iron Man armor set. For example, perhaps Iron Man is off to an Ice World. What sort of special armor would Tony Stark build? Now’s your chance to show us. What if he was on his way to infiltrate a ninja base? Or having trouble cashing a check? The many armors of Iron Man await your creativity!

To help judge this contest, I’ve convinced the Tony Stark of the LEGO world - Brickarms founder Will Chapman, to rate creations based on custom weapon design. There are special Brickarms prizes in addition a whole tasty range of Exo-Force sets to be won!

If you would, please take a moment to check out the main contest page at http://www.reasonablyclever.com/lego/contest/armor

I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone can create!

Thanks for the read,

Chris Doyle