 Announcements / 3754
3753  |  3755
Subject:
LDraw.org's March 2008 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:57:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Congratulations to the winners of the March 2008 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests:

POTM - Best Part, Propeller 8 Blade 5 Diameter by Philippe Hurbain (Philo) and LEGO Universe Team
POTM – Most Desired Part, Technic Beam 2 Liftarm with Hole and Axlehole by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the April 2007 contests are now open. Sorry, no MOTM or SOTM
this month. So far we have only 1 MOTM entry. Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team