Re: LDraw.org's March 2008 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
   The voting for the April 2007 contests are now open. Sorry, no MOTM or SOTM
this month. So far we have only 1 MOTM entry. Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team

Wow. I don’t think we’ve ever had so many complicated parts show up for POTM contest vote at one time. Nice job, guys. (And by guys, I mean Philippe and Willy, since all the parts are theirs.)

--Travis