Subject:
James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:53:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The SteerCo and Jessiman family are pleased to announce that the James Jessiman
Memorial Award (JJMA) for 2007 will be awarded to Kevin Clague.

Kevin has been an active contributor to the LDraw movement from 2002 with
contributions of software, authoring and the organisation of LDraw.org. As the
author of many software packages including LPub for instructions and LSynth for
flexible parts his contribution to LDraw as a viable CAD system has been
immense. As a co-author of the first book on LDraw "LEGO Software Power Tools"
he has helped many people get started with LDraw. Finally as a frequent member
of the LDraw Steering and Standards Commitees he has contributed strongly behind
the scenes. Overall Kevin has stood out as a great supporter of and contributor
too LDraw and has helped build on James' legacy.

====

Posted on behalf of the LDraw SteerCo