  James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

The SteerCo and Jessiman family are pleased to announce that the James Jessiman Memorial Award (JJMA) for 2007 will be awarded to Kevin Clague. Kevin has been an active contributor to the LDraw movement from 2002 with contributions of software, (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people) !!

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) A well deserved award! Congratulations, Kevin! Philo (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Congrats, Kevin! You certainly deserve this award with all of the efforts you've put forth over the years. LPub and your work with flexible elements are nothing short of revolutionary for the LDraw system, and you're a swell guy, too! -Tim (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

Congratulations, Kevin! (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) My thanks to the Jessimans and SteerCo for the recognition. Kevin (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) My thanks to the Jessimans and SteerCo for the recognition. Kevin (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

Take a bow Kevin...you earned this!!! Congrats, Bryan (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) I'd like to offer my personal congratulations to Kevin too. There've been times when I've found myself using his software far more than is natural ;) Tim (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Hi Philo, Thanks! The LDaw community is a special place because of people like you. Kevin (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Thanks Tim. I'm so glad we're friends in this process, and I appreciate your help and guidance along the way. Thanks! Kevin (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Hi Tim, Thanks! Hopefully the new LPub won't take nearly as much time, so you can do more projects! Kevin (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

Great to hear! From a user of the tools (not an insider) I think Kevin has done some of the most creative and inovative stuff for instruction creation! Congrats Kevin! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) <snip> Thanks Steve! Its great to hear from you. Kevin (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

Congrads! LPub has trully allowed the masses to "create it like TLC" when it comes to building instructions. -Ahui (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Hi Ahui, Thanks! Also, thanks for the motivation to push things farther! Kevin (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) It was a great honor to receive the 2007 James Jessiman Award at Brickworld. It was unfortunate the current SteerCo members were unable to attend, but you were there in my mind. I was especially honored to receive the award from Tim Courtney. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) With an OK from Orion, who regrettably couldn't attend, I presented the award to Kevin at the closing ceremonies yesterday. LDraw is core to how we communicate and share with each other in the hobby; so I'm glad when a recipient is able to be (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)