 General / 54645
Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 03:29:59 GMT

How easy can we make it for someone to update this data?

I work with quite a few stores, but honestly getting a full run down on parts is hard, if it was easy enough/brought in some extra business for the stores, I could see them maybe updating it??