 General / 54644
Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:39:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:
   I just developed a web application for the iPhone called iPick-a-Brick:

http://www.brickbuildr.com/iPaB/

WIll this work on an iPod Touch using WiFi to surf the web?

Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115

Yes, you should have the same experience as on the iPhone. It has also been updated to show the Oregon LEGO store.

Dave

GPLR.org