 General / 54980
Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:
You're very welcome!  Still need people to help keep the inventory
up-to-date... Any more takers?

Would it be feasible to give unique userids to Lego stores, or Lego store
managers so they could help keep things up to date?

In answer to this, yes it's possible to give each store manager a different
login that allows them to edit only their store.  I invite store managers to
help out -- just send me a quick e-mail letting me know you're interested.

I've designed it so that a person can edit the inventory of one store, multiple
stores or all stores.  So people living in an area where there are multiple LEGO
stores can have the ability to edit inventory for each of those stores.

--Mike.