 General / 54651
Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:

   (dream mode ‘on’) And heck, I’d go one step further, why not allow someone to order part directly from LEGO based on current production runs & have them shipped to you local LEGO store -- buy them up front and by the box. With the understanding that there might be a lag time before they show up at the store; but we do this with pre-orders now...

There are certain elements that I’d pay a nice premium to be able to get in specific colors.

Do you hear that, LEGO? You have customers that want to spend lots of money on your product, if you can figure out a way to make it happen. We want you to make a nice profit from us. You’ve come so far, just keep moving forward and you’ll make us AFOLs very happy.

JohnG, GMLTC

When our local Store manager went back to Enfield for a management meeting, a similar request was one of the suggestions that he took to TLG from BAYLUG. Basically, I asked them to roll an extra tub of pellets through and put the stock in the online PaB, especially for new parts.

Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115