 General / 54642
Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 04:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David VinZant wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David VinZant wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:

I just developed a web application for the iPhone called iPick-a-Brick:

http://www.brickbuildr.com/iPaB/

So I’ve been busy this morning... I’ve changed it so the parts now show up in color (I had to fix the color of the ‘light blue’ parts; I think they were actually ‘medium blue’). I still have the color border around the parts... I can remove that now if people don’t like it.

Wow, fantastic!

Please do leave the color boarder (the redundancy helps).

Very nice, thank you for sharing,

Benn