 Trains / Train Organizations / 2362
2361  |  2363
Subject:
10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 12:48:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello LEGO®  train fans!

The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing
partnership with The LEGO Company.

LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with detailed photos of the new 10028 Level
Crossing.  The ILTCO is pleased to be able to share these exciting images
with the community of train fans worldwide. Check out the ILTCO exclusive
sneak peek of these new sets by visiting the ILTCO home page at our
temporary URL (http://iltco.northcomp.com)[1] and viewing them for yourself.

Please note and observe the following disclaimers and  restrictions:

- These images are preliminary and are subject to change
- These images are copyrighted by The LEGO Company, and cannot be reproduced
or published elsewhere without permission from The LEGO Company
- These images are provided exclusively to the ILTCO by The
LEGO Company

Signed,
The ILTCO

[1] - We have a temporary DNS problem with www.iltco.org.  We hope to have
it resolved in the next day or so.  In the meantime, you can access the
ILTCO web site at:  http://iltco.northcomp.com