 Trains / 20290
Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 03:49:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Rick Clark wrote:

Um... I can't follow that last paragraph. I'm not sure what you mean about
4-wide trains. To my knowledge, LEGO has never offered trains in this width, >nor  are they starting to now.

I couldn't follow the paragraph either and I wrote it. I was taking a break from
writing a research paper and analyzing a SPSS data set, and wrote a lightning
quick idiotic post. I hope you read my apology that followed.

What else is in your pile of unused LEGO? I might be interested in some of it...
;-)

Do you need any curve track and speed regulators?

<grin>