 Trains / 20248
Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 08:46:16 GMT

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> schreef in bericht
news:HFpz4u.Dzy@lugnet.com...
[snip]
Almost every crossing TLC has sold during the
last ten years or so seems to include a tower of some sort.  Maybe that is • a
commonplace thing in Europe or elsewhere?  Here in New England, I don't • think I
have ever seen such a tower at regular crossings.  Maybe at drawbridges, • but
crossings are usually automated (if signalized at all). • [snip]
-Hendo (who hasn't looked at his Trains in over a year...)

Well, I live in Europe (The Netherlands) and I've never seen a tower of any
kind next to a railroad crossing :-)
Maybe it is something they do because otherwise kids (or their parents)
don't want the railroadcrossing.

About the set, I like it very much and I will buy one for sure, although the
price seems a bit high. I like the details like the computer and it's a
townset!
Well, OK, it's a trainset, but it goes with town :-)

Saskia

Glop >> http://www.doesdigitals.nl/glop