 Trains / 20216
Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 14:15:35 GMT

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
news:HFpCF8.170I@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I'll wait to find it on clearance at 75% off.

It will be interesting to see where this will be available. Retail?? Shop • at
Home exclusive?

Bryan

[ ... snipped ... ]

From what I understand, it is a Shop at Home exclusive and will be available
sometime in Q3.  I don't know what it will cost, I would guess $30.

Mike

PS:  I got the set number wrong and it wasn't caught during the review.  The
set number is actually 10128.  The ILTCO web site has been updated
accordingly:  http://iltco.northcomp.com