 Trains / 20262
Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters should not have posted:

(how many years has Lego offered 4 wide trains? They still are.)

Where was I coming from? I was taking a break from writing a methodological
critique that is due today when I wrote this lame brain post. I guess the
regression analysis scrambled my cortex and I lost the ability to count to 6.
Don't worry, I won't be posting on lugnet.trains for a while after this
embarrassment.

I made another, even bigger faux pas when I posted about missing decals in the
Cargo Train. When I opened the Cargo Train box to show it to fellow RichLug
members at breakfast this morning, the missing decals mysteriously appeared
front and center. I surmise that static cling clung the decals onto the inside
top of the box and after a bumpy ride in my trunk the decals fell. I swear
though that I checked the inside top of the box. I told Greg Perry that I'd have
to fess up. 1% doubt = 100% dummy. I'll make sure to wear a brown bag over my
head at BrickFest so no one knows who I am <:I

Bert Waters Not