 Trains / 20261
Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:46:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/927?r=1293123411

or

Hope you like it - many thanks ...

Hi Steve,

yes I actually do like it and in comparison to the time maybe 4...5 year ago I
do not care about spraying sawing or modifying parts in any other way. I am
really relaxed about what people do with their stuff as long as they like it.

I myself cut technic axles to any length I need (now they are at least available
in 3 and 5 studs lenghth) and same with the flex system tubes as they were used
in Mos Espa Pod Race set 7171 - I love to use them in many ways and sizes.

But last time I sprayed Lego bricks has been in spring 2000: at that time I
wanted urgently grey wheel sets and buffers. Some here in this part of lugnet do
still remember that - and what it caused later....

Leg Godt!

Ben