 Trains / 20202
20201  |  20203
Subject:
MOC Streamliner Observation Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 06:25:50 GMT

Perhaps you'd like to check out the following ... a Santa Fe FA and FB (with
working fans (from track power) and lights(from battery box)) with a consist of
3 streamliner coaches. The tail car is an observation coach with an exterior
viewing platform. I hope you enjow them. Comments and crits are welcome.

The links are:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/927?r=1293123411

or

Steve