 Trains / 20205
Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:
Perhaps you'd like to check out the following ... a Santa Fe FA and FB (with
working fans (from track power) and lights(from battery box)) with a consist of
3 streamliner coaches. The tail car is an observation coach with an exterior
viewing platform. I hope you enjow them. Comments and crits are welcome.

The links are:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/927?r=1293123411

or

Steve

That observation car is absoulutely amazing.  Lionel a Lego, eh?  Also, the
setting is quite stunning.  Do you have an entire layout like that for Lego, or
did you put Lego track where you had O-gauge track?

As for critiques though, I'd have to point out that the engines are F3s (Or
another in that line) but they're not Alcos.  Alcos have the characteristic
snub-nose.

Stunning train!

-Stefan-