 Trains / 20203
Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 10:31:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:
Perhaps you'd like to check out the following ... a Santa Fe FA and FB (with
working fans (from track power) and lights(from battery box)) with a consist of
3 streamliner coaches. The tail car is an observation coach with an exterior
viewing platform. I hope you enjow them. Comments and crits are welcome.

The links are:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/927?r=1293123411

or

Steve

Wow, that does look very expensive. That is a quite huge amount of chrome parts
you used....
Very clever use of the 4wide chrome parts from Star Wars and these enlarged by
the tubes to 6 wide (at the end of the observation car).

Your pictures are very well done as well! I like the realistic background in
kind of model railroad. Do you have complete layout done like that?

And another question: have you tried to chrome the train doors yoourself?
The door seems to shine in silver colour.

Your homepage is really worth to spend a few half hours in surfing through it -
what I will do right now!

Leg Godt!

Ben