 Trains / 7977
Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:37:00 GMT

I see that this piece will also be available in black:
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys14.jpg
Stickered or painted?

Painted, methinks, becaus it is on a slope (a textured slope) and that is the
traditional lego way.

James P