 Trains / 7954
Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:43:17 GMT

Hi james,

it's me again!

I recall Thomas Burger's POV-ray Acela, but it doesn't seem to be on his page
anymore!?
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/trains.html

I found some POV-ray pictures at Thomas's website:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/trainshop.htm
and
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/Acela.gif

Hope that helps..