 Trains / 7946
Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi James,

again I am facinated by your latest train creation! The Acela looks really
good. What will Version II - VI look like??

I have a start on version II.  Pictures to come later today.

Well, it isn't version II.  More of an incomplete color study.
I'm not sure what color badging I like the best...or more (hopefully) matches
the real-life Acela HSEL locomotive.
Here's the work in progress:

Any comments or suggestions on how to best approximate the nose and other
contours in shape and color to the real-life Acela will be very welcome.
Thanks.

later,
James Mathis