 Trains / 4551
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:55:54 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

P.S. It took me several months to build my SD40-2, the 4565 modification, the tank
cars, the box cars, and the coach. It took nearly as long to make LDraw/MLCad
instructions, and it took more than 16 hours to put to everything together on a
web site. I didn't see any comments from you about my work.

Chris,
I looked at your SD40-2 last week shortly after you announced it.  I was
busy at the time and couldn't write any comments.  By the time I had the
time to write comments, I couldn't view your page(1) and most everything
I wanted to say had been said.  Sorry.

Thanks for posting your pictures, I've been toying with the idea of
creating
an SD-45 which I will pobabably incorporate your sliding truck idea.  The
railings also add a lot to the model.

-Chris

1- crazy network problems on my end