 General / 15740
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Why has there been such apathy towards Wamalug's train shows?  In the past
month, there have been a total of nine messages from non-members about our
setups.  There has been absolutly no discussion, no critiques, and very little
praise.  Do you all just not care?  Does everyone think we aren't good enough
to even deign to speak to us?  Heck, we've even mentioned (twice) we
successfully had DCC in our setups, and there is hardly a peep.  I've seen • tons
of messages asking how to do it in the past year, and when it *is* done, no • one
cares.  I'm sorry, but since there seems to be no interest, I am seriously
considering discontinuing these types of posts.

Jeff
<snip>
Well, I care. But then, I suppose I would.
Seriously though, you'd get more attention out of some Lugnet readers if you
said how great Mega Bloks are.

Maybe they are just in awe with the layout. Or maybe they think we cheated and
had TLC help. Or maybe they think our ego's don't need stroked.

I don't know. It's hard to figure somethings out. Sometimes you can't win for
losing.

Rich
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****