 General / 15963
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 16:41:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

That it was called GMLTC is relatively new, but it has existed for many
many years. It started as just Conan and his uncle but when Conan got a
job at LIC MOA everyone else that worked there started going over to his
house to build, then the first legomodular layout was built (Conan has
pictures of he and his uncle exhibiting massive table built 12V layouts
as far back as 10-15 years ago), and the rest, as they say is history.

I don't have pics, get after one of the Js to scan some of Conan's pics.
Or come to a meeting! What are frequent flyer miles for, anyway? I've
not been since December so I shouldn't talk.

That's OK Larry - you're always there in spirit!!

JohnG, GMLTC