 General / 15753
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 01:00:58 GMT

Richard Schamus wrote:
Maybe they are just in awe with the layout.

Guilty as charged.  There are only so many times I feel I can post "wow, looks
great, wish I could do that" per week.

Or maybe they think we cheated and had TLC help.

Never crossed my mind.

Or maybe they think our ego's don't need stroked.

Well, I for one can see that you guys are artists, and therefore need your
egos pumped up as much as possible.  ;-)

But seriously, it's mostly sheer awe.

I bet that if you put it together in book form, you'd make some serious cash.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society