 General / 15944
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 18:50:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
Tom Cook wrote:

Technical we could have run 10 trains, but it only has 5 throttles, so you
have to switch back and forth.

Could you imagine the mess ten trains would have made?  :)   It was bad
enough with three trains, four trains was crazy, and five was plain insane.
We had some spectacular crashes, the scariest of which was Rich's shunter
doing a full-speed head-on collision into a metroliner.  The look of horror
on everyone's face was priceless.  :)

-Chris

What Chris didn't see was the initial look of horror on my face, after not
being there all day, stuck at work, thinking of nothing all day but being
there to help tear down and collect my pieces, only to see one of my better
creations lately in pieces on the table. EEEEK!

But after some initial investigation and some work to piece it back together,
I was fine.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****