 General / 16023
Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:

Richard Schamus wrote:
Errr, what I meant was, that just because you might have limited pieces, or
you have an excess of unusual pieces, you can still do something very
interesting with them, an example would be, a Paradisa Train Crossing, al-la
Chris Tracey. How's that?

better :)  although i wouldn't refer to Paradisa as unusual... building
train structures in pink- that's unusual. :)

-chris
You reall don't want me to make that a reality do you? There is in existance
the Citrus Express. I could whip something up..... HHHMMMM... Mega Blok man
eh.....

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****