 Trains / 2843
Re: LTMA vs NMRA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:53:10 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <383B2665.A4C40D72@uswest.net>...
<snip>

That is why I think that we should be forming the LTMA (LEGO Train
Modelers Association) and begin doing our own thing.  Have our own
shows.  Promote LEGO trains.  Promote LEGO.  Create our own newsletter.
Maybe some day a magazine.  I think this has the best chance of catching
TLC's attention.  Perhaps they would want to become involved in some
manner in such an organization.  Being apart of anything else is
extraneous and not about what we are about-- building and enjoying LEGO
trains.

Comments?

-John

Yes, exactly.

(You might want to look at electronic publication as a "ramp-up" to printed.
Lower production costs at the beginning (but harder to generate revenue
with.)
You can always print it if you require hard copy. Many of the killer Lego
train
websites would make a nice "issue" in and of themselves.)

I would be interested.

:?) bishop