 Trains / 7328
Re: LTMA vs NMRA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
NOW, let's suppose for the sake of argument that TLC in fact *does* can the 9
volt Train theme.  I am curious as to everybody's reaction.  Would you bail on
trains altogether?  Would it not affect you at all?  I know what I'd do, but • I'd
like to hear from others first...

-John
If LEGO were stupid enough to stop making trains, I'd probably dump my entire
collection and start building HO or O scale...  Anyone want to offer me about
$15,000 for the entire collection?

Considering the intelligence that LEGO has shown with some of their recent
moves, it could happen...  :-(

JohnG, GMLTC (for now!)