 Trains / 2865
Re: LTMA vs NMRA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 01:48:18 GMT

'scuse me, can someone say what a SIG is, for someone into LEGO trains,
but not other sorts, and not in N. America?
--
Tony Priestman

Sure Tony, a SIG is a Special Interest Group.  It is how the NMRA (which is
actually quite international) describes subgroups within the NMRA.  For
example, there is a DCC SIG, the Layout Design SIG, and the Narrow Gauge SIG
ect...

James