 Trains / 2866
Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 01:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
Is there a train club in or around the Saint Louis area. I would be • interested
in joining or helping to start noe if there were plenty of interested people.

Andrew Reynolds
Home landrew@i1.net

I live in Paducah, Kentucky which is about 2-3 hours away from St.Louis.  I
would definitely be interested in forming a train group in this part of the
world.  I've been hoping something would form around here for a long time.

John Warren

This whole thread is very encouraging.  I live to far to join, (Little Rock,
AR) but am meeting with a couple of other to start a LTC here.  We have a plan
for a 8 x 32 12 module layout.  Hope to have it ready for the GATS shows in
Little Rock and Memphis next summer. (Larry, if you have any of those gray
base plates available ...)

The plan includes a yard with an engine house and transfer table, a intermodel
container area, train wash, etc.  A city section, industrial section, farm,
beach, port and a mountain section (ski lodge and mine.

If this St Louis thing comes off, mabye we can both show at Memphis.

Matthew Greene