 Trains / 2867
Re: Sombody got a good deal... and I was out bid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:58:24 GMT

I jumped on the LEGO train a little late.  So now I'm spending huge $$$ to get
caught up.  But now I am broke.  So Scott, the next one is yours.

Can I ask how high you would have went on it?

BTW : I missed out on a local 4559 last night for ~$105. I think a local LUGNeter
got it, so I do not feel quite so bad about it.

Scott A