 Trains / 25956
Re: Train Factory palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham wrote:

   I haven’t seen the 9v train motor included in the palette, I would think that this is an essential part of any train. Or even the new RC motor. Why is it that Lego can produce 3225, 4511, 4551 with a motor for just a little more than they are selling the motor on its own? David

Wouldn’t this palette be for those people that want to build MORE trains than what the sets with motors enable?

I may not be average, far from it, but I have **plenty** of motors already, and hardly ANY tan 1x4x3 train windows. (== “none” ) So I think this palette should have things in it that you can’t get in quantity by buying a train set (or any set)

YMMV of course. Some comments on the vision for this might help.