 Trains / 25955
Re: Train Factory palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:35:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote:

snip

   In general, I’d love to open this conversation up to the community at large.

Here’s another go with some parts ideas to support building trains.

James Mathis

I haven’t seen the 9v train motor included in the palette, I would think that this is an essential part of any train. Or even the new RC motor. Why is it that Lego can produce 3225, 4511, 4551 with a motor for just a little more than they are selling the motor on its own? David