 Trains / 25907
Re: Train Factory palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:33:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote:

<snip>

   But I guess the core question here is this - Besides the obvious (buffer plates, train wheels, bogies plates, etc.), what parts can you not live without in order to be able to create great train models?

Here is my newest, favorite LEGO element

Whoever designed this part is part genius, because it will make killer roofs for both loco and passenger cars alike. Also, being only 3 studs long, it can be used for both 6 wide and 8 wide trains.

Only trouble is that it hasn’t much of a chance to be utilized as such by AFOLs because of the difficulty in obtaining enough. A hundred pack would be nice:-d

Also, this beauty in bulk packs in black, gray, and dark gray would be very helpful in creating noses and roofs as well.

JOHN