 Trains / 25927
Re: Train Factory palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

One part I would really want in a track pack or palette is the pantograph
shoe (I have only one and would LOVE to get more :)

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE the NON-clickhinge version...

That comment basically applies to ANY part being considered that has two
versions.. (it wasn't really mentioned yet, but it would apply to the tailgate
part, to the club car window part, etc etc)

I have a feeling that asking for un-clicky-hinged versions of parts is
like asking for old gray or a clasic smiley.

True, true, but I'm thinking I would almost rather not waste the slots in the
palette with clicky hinged versions... they're that bad. I'd rather ask for what
I actually want and be told no, then decide what to do.

YMMV of course.